My Goal As A Freelance Writer is to....
- Provide high quality blogging, text transcription, and social media services to local businesses and not for profit organizations.
- Write articles that make arts, culture, and fitness accessible, welcoming, and exciting to all.
- Cover the work of indie, emerging, and local artists and business owners who get limited or no publicity in mainstream media.
- Write compelling, engaging, fiction, non-fiction, and poetry.
- Avoid jargon while providing a thoughtful, intelligent perspective on the topics that I discuss in my writing in order to make my work accessible to readers of a wide variety of educational backgrounds.
- Continuously acknowledge and celebrate my perspective as a writer with Dyspraxia, both in my fiction and non-fiction.