- Besides the fact you have "X" amount of experience in a specific field, and an expensive degree or two what makes you different than your peers?
- What motivates the work you do?
- What caused you to walk the path you're walking today?
- What's your overall, life philosophy and passions?
- What about the "you" outside your work hours? What are they like?
For about a month I've been part of a social media platform called Somewhere, and I don't regret it at all because it's the perfect companion piece for LinkedIn. Like LinkedIn it's a professional, social network but with one, key difference: it isn't about outdoing your peers professionally, or trying to put your best "professional" foot forward it's about something much deeper than that. Although LinkedIn is a great networking tool/ electronic resume tool it leaves very little room for answering a few, key questions: